Kalteq S.A. is a leader in the field of medical devices, supplying healthcare and surgical equipment to public and private sector hospitals and with a prominent presence in the surgical field of minimally invasive surgery (general surgery and neurosurgery), as well as in the field of home health care. It operates as an approved key representative in the Greek & Cypriot markets of recognized international brands in the supply of high-quality products and technology.
The company wishes to add to its staff:
Product Manager – Neurosurgery
The role reports to the Marketing Director
Responsibilities/ key tasks:
- Plans and proposes profitable strategies in collaboration with commercial and marketing team leaders, for new products & services to ensure long-terms business growth.
- Monitors, captures and manages market and competitive data & key KOLs customers, in collaboration with the sales team and application specialists covering surgeries.
- Sources new products from overseas and/or local markets, in collaboration with the sales team leaders.
- Possesses excellent knowledge of products and services in his/her area of responsibility.
- Organizes and coordinates sales team trainings/updates on existing and new products.
- Organizes entry into new markets where there is as yet no company presence in collaboration with the marketing and commercial head.
- Provides product specifications for tenders, bids and consultations for nursing institutions.
- Ensures the development of the products’ image in his/her area of responsibility (including but not limited to preparation of supporting scientific materials such as medical information brochures, key customer information management strategies, promotion strategies and provision of product information through digital assets).
- Manages and organizes trainings and briefings of the sales team on current and new products
- Coordinates the company’s participation in exhibitions and conferences.
Required experience & technical knowledge:
- Work experience in a similar position or extensive experience in the healthcare sales field.
- Graduate of a university or technical college, ideally with a major in Health Sciences, Biology, Medical Instrument Technology, Biomedical Technologists
- Very good knowledge of English (in written communication, and ease in oral communication).
- Familiarity with ERP and CRM systems – a desirable asset
- Good knowledge or understanding of market mapping/analysis methods (local, foreign).
- Good organization and supervision of information on competition (e.g. prices, product quality and technology, competition penetration rates by product and service).
- Familiarity with monitoring efficiency methods/tools & effectiveness indicators (e.g. profit and loss/product, budgeting).
- Interpersonal communication and ability to work with diverse teams and adapt to different types of clients
- Flexibility, adaptability to new data, and receptiveness to different perspectives in a constructive manner
- Strategic insight – seeking and identifying appropriate information to help solve problems and reach competent decisions.
- Excellent working environment
- Experience in an established and dynamically emerging company that encourages and supports new ideas, teamwork and personal development
- Competitive remuneration package
- Supplementary medical plan